About this Class
FREE Telephone Workshop!
Join this FREE 6-week workshop and learn how to better manage your ongoing health conditions!
Participants only need a phone, no other technology! Once a week, you just call out toll-free number to connect to the group call.
You will learn:
- Techniques to deal with frustration, fatigue, isolation and poor sleep
- Gentle exercises to help with pain
- Ways to improve your nutrition
- Appropriate use of medications
- Other helpful information for managing your pain day-to-day
Materials will be mailed to participants at no cost and include Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain, a booklet of tips and a relaxation CD. Class size is limited to six participants, so register early!
Start: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
Ends: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
10 am – 11 am
How to Register
For More information and to register:
By Phone: 203-757-5449 ext 125
By E-mail: Debby Horowitz at [email protected].
Sponsored by Western CT Area on Aging, Department of Rehabilitation Services State Unit on Aging, CT DPH. Generous support is also provided by the Connecticut Community Foundation.